Bo0mB0om

Northern lights in Watercolor - Learn to paint northern lights in 4 different ways

image.jpg

Northern lights in Watercolor - Learn to paint northern lights in 4 different ways
Video: .MP4, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44kHz, 2ch | Duration: 1h 31m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 1,67 GB

Each one of us love to gaze at a magical northern lights sky! How about painting your own dreamy northern lights? Join me to paint a beautiful northern lights sky. This is an easy class which can be followed by beginners as well. I have broken down the steps in a way it suits everyone.

I will take you through all the techniques you will need in this class which will help you in paintings other ones as well. We will be practising various techniques first and also 4 unique northern lights with the techniques practised . All the techniques learned in this class will make you a lot confident in painting any kind northern lights sky with watercolour.

Northern-lights-in-Watercolor-Learn-to-p

DOWNLOAD

Sakriveni sadžaj

Dajte reakciju na ovaj post pritiskom na "Like dugme", da biste videli sakriveni sadržaj.

Sakriveni sadžaj

Dajte reakciju na ovaj post pritiskom na "Like dugme", da biste videli sakriveni sadržaj.

Sakriveni sadžaj